Thursday, July 26, 2007

Guitar Hero 80's Party Pictures

With Albo in Atlanta and AHR getting Movie Geek going, Geekanerd Agent Rachel had to be our sole emissary at the first 80's Edition of the weekly Guitar Hero Party at Pianos in NYC.

Rachel: Agent of G.N.E.R.D. reporting for debrief! I had a great time at the party Tuesday night and I have lots of pictures to share. It was fun to see people fumbling through the songs for the first time (except for a few experts who sight-read very well) and the enthusiasm for some of the 80's classics really led to a great energy in the room. Of course my favorite part of the evening was the MC, who I could watch dance for hours. We sort of had a connection. More pics of him and some other interesting characters are below.






Digg my article

No comments: