Friday, February 13, 2009

Geekanerd Spotter: Ant-Man Scrabble


Geekanerd acolyte, Nick, sent us this screen grab from a game of scrabble this morning. Too bad proper nouns don't work in scrabble... but if it was me, I'd totally accept Hank Pym; the guy invented Pym Particles! Its the least we could do! On the bright side, this image has prompted us at Geekanerd to start our own game of Nerd-Words-Only scrabble... have to use the word in a geeky sentence for it count. Nick also wanted me to mention that he spelled "nymph" on his next turn... I hope he put it on that triple word score tile; cause that's how all the super scientists play.

3 comments:

Nick SantaCroce said...

Yes, Dave... The triple word score was utilized for a cool fifty points. I then went one to play two bingos in the same game for the first time in my Scrabble existence.

Ironic that with the help of Ant-Man's other moniker, my score got BIGGER.

Unknown said...

where did he play "nymph?" I see no place "nymph" could be played . . .

Degan said...

you gotta rock the 2 letter words... You can play the h off the o in "ogee" spelling "oh" and scoring the triple word... Clever girl...