Monday, August 27, 2007

Don't Care About a Jam Sessions Track List? Well Maybe You Should.

If you missed the videos we posted from this game a while back, Jam Sessions is a guitar simulator for your Nintendo DS. I thought that was that, but apparently it will also be a Guitar Hero style experience where you'll be required to strum your way through specific songs. Ubisoft has released the track list so far, and I have to say... as far as these things go, it's a pretty awesome track list. While Guitar Hero leans towards metal and virtually ignores pop and country, and Elite Beat Agents is almost all trash, this game has a great mix of tunes that cover a lot of genres. They've got everything from Amy Winehouse to f-ing Janis Joplin! I may actually be excited about this game now. Hit the jump for the list so far...

Amy Winehouse – “You know I’m no good”
Avril Lavigne – “I’m With You”
Beck – “Jackass”
Blind Melon – “No rain”
Bob Marley – “No woman no cry”
Bob Dylan – “Like a rolling stone”
Cheap Trick – “Surrender”
Coldplay – “Yellow”
Death Cab for Cutie – “I will follow you into the dark”
Jackson 5 – “Never can say goodbye”
James Taylor – “How sweet it is to be loved by you”
Janis Joplin – “Me and Bobby McGee”
Johnny Cash – “I Forgot More Than You’ll Ever Know”
Marvin Gaye – “What’s going on?”
Nirvana – “The man who sold the world”
Rascal Flatts – “Life is a Highway”
The Fray – “Over my head”

Via Infendo.

No comments: