Friday, January 25, 2008

Heath Ledger

Please excuse our lack of updates this week. I couldn't think of writing anything before addressing the obvious news of Heath Ledger's death, but seeing as how I didn't have anything other than wild speculation to add to the public discourse I couldn't get any post of the sort off the ground. Heath was one of my favorite living actors and seemed destined for legendary status.

In the Sandman comic series, Dream has a library full of unwritten masterpieces. If Dream has a video collection, I like to think it includes a career's worth of Heath Ledger films you and I will never see.

1 comment:

Degan said...

I'm impressed... the thing you said about Dream's library is at the same time, one of the sweetest, and one of the geekiest things that could be said of heath ledger. Well done, and too true.