Friday, January 11, 2008

Under the Influence: A Tribute to Stan Lee

Stan Lee and the Excelsiors (Detail)
Jeff McMillan

Gallery 1988 in Los Angeles has opened a show called Under the Influence: A Tribute to Stan Lee. They've got a bunch of the art up at their blog, and you should go check it out. It's a lot of really creative, unconventional superhero stuff. Like fan-art, but done by some people with real skill. I've got some personal favorites after the jump, and if you want to get on my good side I recommend purchasing any of these paintings for me. No prints, originals only, and make sure they're already framed. E-mail me for my address. Thanks a bunch.


Click to enlarge!

Free Doom
Tommii Lim

Hulk Loves Betty
Brandon Steen

moved
Leanne Biank

The Gamma Rays Made Me Do It
Dave Crosland

Attack of the Octo-Venom
Blinky


1 comment:

Brandon Steen said...

thanks for posting my painting on your blog; thanks of being a new fan