Wednesday, August 20, 2008

How To Twitter Your Way Through Alien and Zombie Invasions

You may have seen the Twitter Timeline During Zombie Attack mock-up that was a big smash on Digg about a month ago...by the time I saw it, it was too late to post. But I bookmarked the excellent blog from whence it came, Kensington Victoria, and what do you know, blogger extraordinare Andrew posted a sequel.

I present an excerpt from Twitter Timeline During Alien Invasion. Click for the full version!


And in case you missed it, here's a sample from the equally awesome (and slightly scary) Zombie edition.


Love these. On the comment thread at KV, I suggested future installments might include The Rapture and a Day After Tomorrow type catastrophe. Anyone else have ideas of sci-fi/horror global crisises that Twitizens could document?

Bonus: My other favorite piece of Twitter humor (also the episode of Rocketboom that made me fall for Joanne Colan, after the jump...


Favorite moment at 2:53. I love me some desperation.

No comments: