Monday, July 02, 2007

Rorschach's Journal Revealed

Well you did well with the last one, Geekanerds, so tell me... What can you do with the latest:

"GET CZAR DEN SKY TO CONTACT ME"

Let's see some sleuthing in the comments section.

UPDATE: While I was flipping through my copy of Watchmen like an idiot, commenter Dan rolled out of bed, sighed at my incompetence and decoded it for all of us without batting an eye. The name we're looking for is Zack Snyder, director of Watchmen. Which means... what? That this is a mere fansite and the owner is looking to get official (re: paid)? I'm going to assume that's the case for now...

UPDATE: We've gotten a reaction from Michael Regina (of theonering.net, the folks who are behind the site) confirming our assumption, saying it's "not to get 'paid' as you put it. But to set something up official. Works better when director is behind me (as opposed to asses at studios)." Hope he has some luck, I like how he was running things. Oh, and in regards to the "Weatherbee" mistake or shoutout, he says "Ohhhh...can't say :) I love to confuse .RR." Fair enough, Mr. Regina. Fair enough.

4 comments:

AHR said...

Sandenski or Zardenski sounds like a name...tried googling it in conjunciton with Watchmen...nothing yet.

Albo said...

It strikes me as odd that it shares "czyk" with one of the last anagrams which decoded to "Juspeczyk"...

Just seems odd.

J Period Michael Osborne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Simple anagram:

get zack snyder to contact me.