- Indiana Jones and the City of Gods - This is one that has been bandied about before and I thought had already been discredited, but here it is again... It sure has the Indiana ring to it. It's also not an obvious red herring like some others on this list. ODDS: 2:1
- Indiana Jones and the Destroyer of Worlds - My first thought on this one was that it was a Wizard People, Dear Reader reference, but I decided Spielberg didn't have time to waste on such internet flotsam. It sounds a bit serious for an Indiana flick, but definitely gets the imagination churning. ODDS: 4:1
- Indiana Jones and the Fourth Corner of the Earth - This is probably the title for the next Pirates of the Caribbean movie, so Spielberg will have to keep his hands off. Bad title, obvious list filler (though I would have said the same about "The Phantom Menace" at the time, so...) ODDS: 50:1
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - Very clunky title, doesn't have the light-hearted grandeur of a Jones title. ODDS 100:1
- Indiana Jones and the Lost City of Gold - Wouldn't be a great title, but is just inoffensive enough to be plausible. ODDS 10:1
- Indiana Jones and the Quest for the Covenant - The reddest of red herrings. They've already searched for the Ark of the Covenant and the Holy Grail, so it sounds to me like Steve-O is throwing out fan bait here. Plus, "The Covenant" isn't an object, it's an agreement with God (I'm assuming they mean it in a religious context). Indiana Jones: Metaphysical Adventurer? Doubt it. ODDS: 4000:1
Also check out the rest of our Indiana Jones coverage.