Thursday, January 10, 2008

Darth Vader and Yoda Join the Cast of Soul Calibur IV


The Soul Calibur franchise has seen it's fair share of stunt casting over the years, with appearances by Spawn, Link and others. But this may take the cake, as the PS3 and XBox 360 versions of Soul Calibur IV will star Darth Vader and Yoda... Respectively. That's right, each system gets one lightsaber duelist. There will be no Jedi vs. Sith action. However, I'd put money on the characters showing up for purchase on XBox Live Marketplace and the PlayStation Network. How much is your geekdom worth?

1 comment:

Johnny said...

I wouldn't say "the swords may have met their match..." I would say "the swords are owned by the light sabers." I mean, can't those things go through everything?

This game is a farce I tell you!